B.Sc. Interior Design and Decoration – 3 Years
Bachelor of Science in Interior Design and Decoration is a three-year program offered by Aditya Academy of Architecture & Design, Affiliated with the Bengaluru City University, Recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka. one of the best interior designing colleges in Bangalore. offers a B.Sc. in Interior design which is of three years. Interior design, Furniture design & construction, Interior environmental analysis, CAD, Lighting design for interior, etc. This three-year extensive program ensures that the student gets hands-on experience to plan, develop and execute a space that is aesthetic as well as utilitarian & in meeting the demands of the client.
Eligibility: +2 (With Min. 40%)
The three-year B.Sc. in Interior Design and Decoration offered by Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design, Affiliated to the Bengaluru:
- Emphasises on learning important interior design and spatial decoration processes and methodologies through an innovative, experimental and explorative pedagogy.
- Develops the ability to comprehend contemporary aspects of interior design through practical and theoretical projects, along with critical analysis of own as well as peer work.
- Focuses on the integral elements of Interior Design and Decoration such as, colour and lighting, furniture in interiors, floriculture and landscaping, consumer and Merchandising, etc.
- Identify and analyze evolving trends, contemporary norms, cultural dynamics and innovations that concern interior design and decorations both in Indian and International markets.
- Provides opportunities for students to showcase their design work through presentations, portfolio, and exhibitions.
The B.Sc. in Interior Design and Decoration help the students:
- Attain a strong sense of imaginative thinking and forecasting aptitude to createinterior design trends
- Develop a personalized creative and visual identity; identify and build specialization in their own areas of interest.
- Achieve the technical, digital and creative skills required to conceptualise and design interior spaces for homes, retails, hotels, offices, museums, and public spaces, including entertainment spaces.
- Enquire how theoretical knowledge informs creative practice and vice-versa.
- Acquire knowledge of the various established as well as new methodologies that inform the practice of interior design, beginning from the development of concept to presentation to the consumers.
- Fundamentals of Design
- Construction of Materials
- 2D and 3D Graphics
- History of Interiors
- Space Planning
- Construction & Detailing
- Working Drawing
- Plumbing , Sanitation, HVAC, Fire Safety
- Construction Management
- Estimation, Costing & Specification for Interiors
- Textiles & Accessories For Interiors
- Model Making & Furniture Design
- Professional Practices in Interior Design
- Sustainable Design
- Portfolio Design
- Interior Landscape
- JD Design Awards